Human Rights Attorney and PhD Candidate, University of Kent
- "Accountability in Northern Uganda: Understanding the Conflict, the Parties, and the False Dichotomies in International Criminal Justice and Transitional Justice," Journal of African Law (forthcoming).
- "The Fourth Act in Socio-Legal Scholarship: Playing With Law on the Sociological Stage," 15(1) Qualitative Sociology Review (2015).
- "A Garden in Lebanon" Lightship Anthology 3 (London: Alma Books, 2014).
- "Child Soldiers in Africa: A Global Approach to Human Rights Protection, Enforcement and Post-Conflict Reconciliation," 18(2) African Journal of International and Comparative Law (2010): pp. 113-142.
- Pierre Bourdieu, Picturing Algeria (2003).
- Lizelle Bisschoff and Stefanie Van de Peer, eds., Art and Trauma in Africa: Representations of Reconciliation in Music, Visual Arts, Literature and Film (2013).
- Chrisje Brants, Antoine Hol and Dina Siegel, Transitional Justice: Images and Memories (2013).
- Jacque de Ville, “Mythology and the Images of Justice,” 23(3) Law and Literature, (2011).
- Approaching the econo-socio-legal: An academic chronicle
- Ruth Herz, The Art of Justice: The Judge’s Perspective (2012).
- Sarah Pink, László Kürti and Ana Isabel Afonso, eds., Working Images: Visual Research and Representation in Ethnography (2004).
- Gillian Rose, "On the relation between 'visual research methods' and contemporary visual culture," 62(1) The Sociological Review (2014).
- Michael Taussig, I Swear I Saw This: Drawings in Fieldwork Notebooks, Namely My Own (2011).
- Adventures on the socio-legal ocean.
This person is a member of our network.